Tuesday, June 13, 2006

After the Baby Arrived:

(she has a camera! built in! Oh, the narcissism that will ensue!)

So, I got me a Macbook with the $ I made at a recent show and although I have deemed it a girl, I refuse to name her and join the ranks of Macfanatics whose eyes glaze over at the site of their babies glowing on the tabletop. I'll go that far, but no further.

Anyways, the other day these words, which would have been blasphemous just one year ago, were exchanged in hushed tones:

P: (silently starting the Mac after she was barely free from her packaging)
T: .....Phil?......
P: yes?
T: .....Um.....Are Macs.....um....better...than....um....PC's?
P: .......
T: .......
P: ....yes. Yes they are.
T: *blink* *blink*blink*blink* Oh.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home