Friday, February 04, 2005

How I Know He Loves Me

I was laying semi-on-top-of Phil as we were GOING TO BED EARLY (something Phil's been acquainted with for some time and I am just getting to know) and I mentioned that I was uncomfortable the way I was laying. The problem with this particular laying position is that it means my head is somewhere above his armpit (sometimes more like in it) and my left arm is crumpled up between he and I as my right arm is sprawled across his chest. While its endearing and sweet, I can do it for like 10 minutes and then we switch into some other equally uncomfy and endearing position in which to do our before-sleep talking. This time, when I mentioned my uncomfortability, he suggested that I lay on top of him (which I think was partially due to the SEX IS COOL part of Phil's brain and he thought this might be the gateway to some shenanigans). I promptly responded with "Won't I crush you?" to which he replied "No, you're an angel baby feather." What more could a girl want to hear???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home