Sunday, January 09, 2005

and so it is

without warning or real appology my stepfather just walked out on my mother and her four children. he walked out on me as well, i suppose, but i feel nothing but absolute and total disbelief that he has done this to my mother. he walked out on phil as his last remaining father figure. he just plain WALKED OUT after getting a new swanky job, a sports coupe, and working out regularly. could a midlife crisis be any more cliche??? he says he doesn't love my mother anymore but wants to be a part of my FOUR siblings' lives. BULLSHIT. i know in my gut of guts that he's having an affair and my mother suspects he's been having one for a year. this was all told to me about 16 hours ago. i think it has yet to really sink in. my heart is totally broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home