Monday, April 11, 2005

Living Life W.C.

For three days Phil and I had no computer. Put simply, we were living life W.C. (without computer). After we realized that it had gotten sick, Phil took it to the doctor. The next passage is an actual adult conversation taking place between two childless grown-ups.

T: SO?!? What did the doctor say???
P: *sigh* It's too soon to tell.
T: Oh My God! I hope everything is OK!!
P: All we can do is hope. Hope and Pray.

Apart from the praying business, that's pretty much accurate. I didn't realize that living W.C. would be so terrifying. I had no idea what Dooce's baby Leta was up to. I had to look out of the window to check the weather. I had to HAND WRITE a paper for my Auto Ethnography class (don't ask, I thought I was signing up for "Topics In Ethnography"). Because our computer is also our DVD player, I had THREE DAYS without Kiefer Southerland in 24. I'm amazed we survived what with all the free time spent on actual conversation and midday shagging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home