Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Know I'm Still Young...

...But sometimes Santa Cruz takes me waaay back.

Back to the days when my hair would get pooped on if I didn't hold onto it as I sat down on the toilet. Not that I ever pooped on it, I just always assumed that it was so hippy-liciously long that it would fall into the toilet if I didn't consciously keep it from doing so.

Back to the days when my closet contained more tags that said "Gunnie Sax" than should be allowed.

Back to the days when I would wear more than one ring on each hand and think "Wow man, this totally compliments my John Lennon glasses and my Birkinstocks."

Back to the days when I thought it was possible for a guy to simultaneously live in his psychedelic-ly-painted van and be sexy. You know, at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home